Libertarian. I had not even heard of a Libertarianism up until a couple years ago. I considered myself a Republican and I was satisfied with the party. I had no want or need to go looking for a new political affiliation. What else was there? Democrats?
I always knew I never fit in with the Ann Coulters, Michelle Malkins, Sean Hannitys and a very large portion of the conservative Republicans. Something always irked me about them being so self-righteous on their opinions so often.
After the 2004 Presidential election and all my campaigning for Mr. Bush. I was ecstatic that the Republicans had the House, Senate, and the Presidency. Almost from the start the republicans started cowering at the feet of loudmouth democrats. After 6 months of this I was ready for change. I knew there was no way in hell I would become a democrat.
I began hearing about this thing called the Fair Tax written by some guy named Boortz. This had to be one of the greatest articles of legislation I have ever seen. Soon after I found out Boortz was a Libertarian.
And here I am today. Even more cynical than ever. After that ever brief history here is what I believe.
* "Everyone is Pro-Life and Pro-Choice. It is for or against abortion that your group is about."-Penn Jillette. I believe that abortion is murder. You are taking a life. Yes, it is that simple. However, I don't feel an overwhelming need to do anything about the current situation. What I mean is anyone who feels the need or want to take the life of an unborn child has some screwed up morals. Because of that they, more than likely, vote democrat.... I hold the belief that their is a God, and if I understand this correctly, One of his "Top Ten" was not killing... and something about fire and burning for all eternity.
* The Fair Tax is so simple is has to work.
* I know of an "African-American" that is very white.
* I have a significant amount of Irish and Indian heritage. That means there is little difference in me not giving a shit and killing you.
* I believe that Lincoln was the worst President in the history of this nation. Followed closely by Carter. With Grant in third.
* I believe Islam is infesting the globe and should be dealt with harshly. Don't even think of bringing up the so-called "Moderate" Muslims. Have you read their holy book? The "extremists" are the true Muslims.
* Ahmadinejad, Ill, Chaves, and any other two bit dictator should be assassinated. Not because I don't like them, but they post a grave threat to this Nation and that is reason enough.
* I could care less about the "gay marriage" debate. If two women and two
* Over 90% of the violent crime in this country is committed in the cities with a large minority population. I don't just believe that one. It is a proven fact.
Well? Let me have it.