I can no longer stand the crap (pun soon to be intended) that the MSM is spewing about the Bird Flu. I cannot find a number on how many people have died from the bird flu. Well, the closest I got was Thailand reported 13 deaths.
Hell, lightning averages 93 deaths per year in the States and that isn’t a concern.
I mean, can the stuff even be transmitted form human to human yet? But I did find number on how many have died from diarrhea.
- Diarrhea death statistics for various regions worldwide:
- About 707,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in Africa 2002
- About 57,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in The Americas 2002
- About 604,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in South East Asia 2002
- About 16,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in Europe 2002
- About 259,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in Eastern Mediterranean 2002
- About 154,000 deaths from diarrheal diseases in Western Pacific 2002
Most warning us of the “pending” epidemic can only tell us how many will die.
Sir Liam Donaldson told the BBC that 50,000 would die.
David Nabarro hinted at 150,000,000.
But even the U.N thought that was a little excessive.